We invite you to participate in the workshop "The importance of Ukrainian song in the formation and development of national vocal and choral art."
The seminar is conducted by teachers of the commission "Conducting and choral disciplines" of Dnepropetrovsk professional art and art college of culture together with the Dnepropetrovsk regional methodical center of club work and national creativity and with the support of administration of KZ "Dnepropetrovsk professional art and art college of culture" DOR.
The workshop will be held on April 10, 2021 remotely, using the Zoom platform. The seminar starts at 10.00.
Teachers of the vocal and choral genre of the State Music School, primary specialized art schools and leaders of amateur groups of the vocal and choral genre are invited to participate in the workshop.
Purpose of the workshop:
- popularization of folklore, Ukrainian song creativity among children and youth;
- formation of national self-consciousness and increasing the role of Ukrainian song in the aesthetic education of youth;
- enrichment of educational and pedagogical and concert repertoire;
- exchange of pedagogical, creative and performing experience, generalization of work experience of leading teachers of art educational institutions and leaders of amateur groups.
1. Theoretical part: methodical reports of teachers of college and DMSh on a theme: "Importance of the Ukrainian song in formation and development of national vocal and choral art", discussion of the specified subjects by participants of a workshop.
2. Practical part: performances of pupils of DMSh, amateur choirs, students of Dnepropetrovsk professional art and art college of culture.
Leaders receive certificates of participation in the seminar with the appropriate number of seminar hours.
Applications for participation in the workshop and video files of speeches must be submitted by April 5, 2021.
Contact number (telegram): +38 (099) 358 89 10 (Irina Anatolievna Vasilieva)
Number of seats is limited.
Application for participation in the IV regional workshop
Name of the group or surname, name of the soloist:
Leader and contact phone:
E-mail address of the leader :
Program: (specify all program numbers, number of students and minutes for each of them)