Audiovisual art and production
Telegram chat for entrants: GO
The purpose of this OPP is the comprehensive training of specialists in the field of audiovisual art, who are competitive in the modern labor market. The college aims not only to provide students with a sum of knowledge of current concepts, methods and technologies of modern audiovisual production, but also to form in them the readiness to adequately and fully respond to the challenges of the modern market of audiovisual products. Therefore, education includes an intensive practical component: participation of students in master classes, workshops, trainings and practicals within and outside the college.
Program professional competences:
- Understanding of theoretical and practical patterns of development of audiovisual art and culture in general.
- Knowledge of the basics and mastering of audiovisual production tools for performing script / production / cinematography / editing / motion design / sound engineering activities.
- Ability to create and implement own artistic concepts in creative and production activities.
- The ability to professionally promote one's own creative competences on the labor market and promote one's own audiovisual products.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
The qualification obtained in the specialty provides an opportunity to work:
- Film and TV cameraman, cameraman's assistant
- Film and TV director, director's assistant
- An animator director
- Film and television editor
- Designer-performer of multimedia objects (motion designer)
- Sound designer
- Producer of film and television production
Graduates can work in positions in television, radio and film companies, production studios, digital media, museums, galleries, cultural centers, cultural and educational institutions, advertising and communication agencies, cultural representations of other states, administrations and departments of various levels of administration, public organizations, etc. Graduates can continue their studies at the first (bachelor) level of higher education.