A feature of the program is the interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary training of circus artists. The program includes a wide range of artistic, educational and concert activities, participation in various festivals and creative competitions, research work, production and undergraduate practice.
Program professional competencies:
- Ability to solve professional problems in the field of stage activity.
- Ability to generate an idea and develop a new artistic idea and its implementation in a work of performing arts.
- Skills of public presentation of the result of your creative (intellectual) activity.
- Free orientation in the directions, styles, genres of world and Ukrainian circus art.
- Operating a specific system of means of expression (plastic, acrobatic).
- Ability to work effectively in the team in the process of creating a synthetic by nature stage work, participation in the creative team in the process of its preparation.
- Circus artist: Acrobat (circus)
- Circus artist: Air gymnast; trapeze artist; tightrope walker
- Circus artist: Juggler
- Circus artist: Illusionist, magician
- Circus artist: Clown, circus comedian
- Artist of the theater of facial expressions and gestures (facial ensemble)