Modern Pop Dance
Performing activities in the field of pop art are aimed at: creation, promotion and performance of dance compositions, organizational and pedagogical activities in primary art education and professional activities of the head of the amateur team in cultural and art institutions. Mastering the specialty makes it possible to solve typical specialized problems in a particular field of professional activity or in the learning process.
Program Professional Competencies :
- Use knowledge of:
- diversity of pop art, understanding the importance of its impact on the development of the individual and society;
- general history of arts, stages of formation and development of dance art, influence of modern tendencies and its place in the system of human development.
- Ability to use basic knowledge of the laws of general and individual approach to the creation and implementation of artistic dance image (work).
- Using theoretical knowledge and practical skills of sound and dance design to perform a range of work in the field of professional activity.
The qualification obtained in the specialty provides an opportunity to work:
- Ballet dancer (dance ensemble, dance and choir, song and dance ensemble, etc.)
- Assistant choreographer
- Ballet tutor (dance ensemble, dance and choir, song and dance ensemble, etc.)
- Teacher of primary specialized art schools