Folk Instrumental Art (pop instruments)
Vocational training is focused on acquiring professional competencies in the learning process, which in the future provides a certain employment, the possibility of further education and career growth. Mastering the course will allow you to solve typical specialized problems in a particular field of professional activity or in the learning process, which requires the application of the provisions and methods of relevant sciences and may be characterized by a certain uncertainty of conditions; responsibility for the results of its activities; exercising control over other persons in certain situations.
Program professional competencies:
- Application of professional knowledge in rehearsal, concert, cultural and leisure work.
- Using knowledge of concert repertoire in creative activities.
- Use practical skills to play a musical instrument for professional activities.
- Gaining skills in the rehearsal process and organizational work with amateur creative team.
- Stage performance skills.
- Orchestral and ensemble playing skills
- Using knowledge, skills and abilities from specialized professional disciplines in the process of solving practical problems
- Artist (ensemble, orchestra)
- Leader of an amateur group (ensemble, orchestra)
- Leader of children's amateur group (circle, studio, etc.)
- Organizer of cultural and leisure activities