The specialty provides prospects in performing professional activity as a part of choreographic collectives and the activity directed on satisfaction of cultural needs of citizens. Organizational and pedagogical, teaching activities in school, out-of-school, preschool educational institutions. Mastering the course will provide opportunities to solve typical specialized problems in a particular area of professional activity or in the learning process. & Nbsp;
Program professional competencies:
- Basic concepts and knowledge in the field of choreographic art, the ability to apply in practice the appropriate methods, forms and means of choreography in practical professional activities.
- Understanding the compositional and holistic solution of creating a work of art (image) based on emotional and sensory perception of musical form and basic knowledge of choreographic means of embodiment.
- Representation of the phenomenon of basic laws and modern achievements in the methodology of teaching choreographic disciplines (classical, folk-stage, Ukrainian, historical and everyday dance, modern and ballroom dance).
- Use of knowledge, skills and abilities in the field of choreography to solve problems related to preparation and participation in competitions, shows; creative performances, concerts, performances, etc.
The qualification obtained in the specialty provides an opportunity to work:
- As an artist in professional public and private choreographic groups according to the specifics of their activities
- As the leader of the amateur choreographic team, the leader of the circle
- As a teacher of choreographic disciplines of art schools