Management of socio-cultural activities
Educational and professional program with a focus on the theory and practice of management of socio-cultural activities provides a comprehensive mastery of knowledge and modern approaches in the socio-cultural sphere. The prospect of the specialty is the study of a foreign language (English), acquaintance with the creative industries and the basics of creative business management, intensive forms of education, technology and communication in teams and projects.
Program professional competencies:
- Understanding of theoretical and practical laws of culture development, awareness of its artistic and aesthetic nature. Awareness of art history.
- Mastering project management, marketing in the field of culture, basics of PR SMM.
- Financial literacy, budgeting and project management, grant management, working with sponsors and patrons.
- Awareness of cultural legislation.
- Public speaking skills.
- Basics of design and visual communications.
The qualification obtained in the specialty provides an opportunity to work:
- Cultural Manager
- Project Manager
- Assistant Curator of Contemporary Art
- Event Manager
- Art business management
- Analytical centers of business structures
- Managers of cultural and leisure institutions
- Organizers of recreational and entertainment events
- Travel agencies
- Educational institutions
- Research institutes
- Government and administration
- PR-technologies, PR-management
- Logistics in the field of goods, cash and information flows
- Crisis management
Graduates can continue their studies at the first (bachelor's) level of higher education.