The specialty is the formation of theoretical knowledge, practical skills and abilities sufficient for the successful performance of professional duties to implement their own artistic idea in works of fine art. Mastering the course will form the ability to solve typical specialized tasks in a particular field of professional activity or in the learning process, which involves the application of the provisions and methods of relevant science.
Program professional competencies:
- Ability to use theoretical knowledge and practical skills to master creative search techniques.
- Ability to apply basic methods of analysis and evaluation of the current state of fine arts. & nbsp;
- Development of creative imagination and figurative thinking, artistic observation, visual memory, education of a wide artistic and aesthetic culture and artistic taste.
- Perfect mastery of drawing, painting, methods and laws of compositional construction of the painting and the ability to direct this theoretical knowledge and practical skills to perform work in the material. & nbsp;
- Possession of a system of methodological principles and a system of compositional and artistic means of achieving formal and figurative expression.
- Application of professionally profiled knowledge in the creation of objects of decorative and applied arts (by types), plot composition. & nbsp;
- Ability to organize exhibition activities.
- Artist of artwork
- Colorist (artist), decorator
- Leader of an amateur group (studio) in fine arts
- Assistant Restoration Artist
- Teacher of primary specialized art institutions.